10 Easy Homemade Haircare Tips14.09.2021
Every woman dreams of long, thick, lustrous hair. Our days it is almost impossible to achieve this goal because of daily exposure to dust, pollution, sunlight, and dirt. There are many chemicals on the market that can cause more harm than good over the long-term. How can you avoid all of these problems and still keep your hair strong and healthy?
Simple Homemade Haircare Tips To Follow:
1. Keep a Diet
Just like our skin, hair health is affected by how and what we eat. These are some tips to help you add some shine to your crowning glory.
- Oily hair: eat green leafy vegetables, fresh fruits and yogurt.
- Normal hair: eat more fish, chickens, dals and sprouts
- Dry hair: eat more raw vegetables, pulses and brown rice, bananas, nuts and vitamin E capsules.
2. Use proper shampoo
Cleansing your hair is the most important thing to do for healthy hair. The product you use must be the right one for your best friend but damaging for you.
- Dry hair: Select shampoo that doesn’t further strip hair of its natural oils.
- Oily hair: Select shampoo that reduces the activity on your oily scalp
Use a clarifying shampoo once in a while to prevent product buildup. Remember ladies, shampoo is intended to clean the scalp and not condition the hair. It will actually cause more harm than good in the long-term. It is sufficient to wash one coin-sized drop of shampoo.
3. Egg is a great conditioner
Eggs are a great choice for your hair. The yolk is high in protein and fats, which helps moisturize hair. The white removes unwanted oils and oil from hair. Rinse with only lukewarm water only!
4. Itching scalp? Lemon juice and olive oils are good options
Poor diet, stress, or the environment can cause itchy scalp. It can be treated with 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice, olive oils and water.
- Apply the mixture to your scalp and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- As usual wash off.
Lemon juice is good for removing dry skin flakes, while olive oil moisturizes the scalp.
5. Help your damaged hair with honey and olive oil
The sun’s harmful rays can cause hair damage. Honey and olive oil can be used to get rid of this problem.
- Use 1/2 cup honey and 2 tablespoons olive oil to massage your damp hair
- After 20 minutes, rinse off.
Honey has anti-bacterial and conditioning properties, while olive oil is used to condition.
6. Volume boosters: Beer & Egg
This is the best way to add volume and texture to your flat or limp hair.
- Mix 1/2 cup of beer, 1 tsp oil, and 1 egg
- Put on your hair and leave for at least 15 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
7. Avocado for Frizzy hair
Massaging mashed avocado in hair can help with frizzy hair.
8. Brown Sugar for Dandruff
Dandruff is one of the most common hair issues. You can treat it at home by adding 2 tablespoons of brown sugar to 1 cup of hair conditioner, and gently rubbing it onto your scalp.
9. Aloe Vera helps with hair fall
Our lives are plagued by hair fall. It is a constant problem that grabs our attention. It is impossible to think of anything when you see your hair falling. Aloe Vera is an excellent remedy for scalp healing and pH balance restoration. It has cleansing properties, which clean out pores.
- Mix 1/2 tsp. aloe vera gel and 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil.
- Apply the mixture to your hair and scalp.
- After 20 minutes, wash your hair as normal.
10. Gray hair
Gray hair is not something to be desired. At the same time, gray hair is not a sign of old age. It’s even more important if it happens earlier in life. There are many hair colors on the market, but did you know that natural hair colors can be more beneficial for your hair than those available?
Henna has been used as a coloring agent since ancient times. It is best when combined with Indigo. This is how it’s done: just mix Indigo and henna. Let it sit overnight.
These tips will help you get and maintain healthy hair. Remember to hydrate your hair from the inside. Drink lots of water, eat plenty of vegetables and fruits. Your hair will look healthier and more lustrous.