How to approach women and not being too creepy?19.07.2022
Approaching women in public
Single men should learn to approach women in public. Although it’s a skill that can be learned, it takes practice. Once you have it mastered, it becomes effortless and natural.
Here are some tips:
- Eliminate expectations
Particularly if you are already nervous about approaching women publicly. Do not add pressure to yourself by telling yourself ridiculous things such as “I must get her number” and “I must make him like me.”
It is up to you to influence how she responds to your approach. Even if Leonardo DiCaprio is the star, many women won’t be interested in his approach simply because they aren’t single.
This will make your job 100x easier.
- It is 100 times more important to be specific than what you say
Your interaction with a woman will be positive if you smile and keep eye contact.
- Single women want to meet amazing single men
This is truer in person than online. While there’s no stigma for meeting someone on a dating app, most women I know would rather meet their potential partners in person.
If you don’t introduce your self, you’re denying your future wife or girlfriend that chance!
How to avoid being “creepy”
Why is “creep” so important for women? How can a man’s relationship life be improved if he is more aware of this?
These observations and questions are excellent.
My understanding of the “creep factor” is that it boils down to miscommunication regarding romantic interest and intentions. The idea is that one person’s method of signaling their disinterest doesn’t match another’s.
One common scenario is:
- A girl who doesn’t want to be with a man stops responding to his messages
- Guy hopes that she is just busy and not uninterested
Although there are many less innocent scenarios, this one is the most common.
Many women are more adept at signaling romantic interest and romantic disinterest than men. To prevent creepy behavior, it is a good idea to treat mixed signals as positive signals.
You have to be sure that she is interested in you. Partner should be as passionate about you and her as you are about them!
How can men avoid being too creepy when approaching women in real life? What dating apps do you use? On a first date?
My experience is that men who worry about being creepy are often not the most creepy. Men who worry about their creepy approach tend to fixate on their behavior and avoid women they are interested in. This is a different problem that requires a different solution.
These are some tips to help you avoid being creepy.
- Approaching in person: Don’t be afraid to ask. Keep in mind that she may not be interested in you and will not engage with you on a conversational level.
- Dating apps: Stop emotionally investing in women you meet on apps such as Tinder or OKCupid. It’s okay if a woman doesn’t respond to your messages. It is futile to try to convince a woman that you are worth her time. You can redirect that energy to meet someone who appreciates you.
- Don’t hold on to preconceived notions about how the first date should look (e.g. She will be impressed, putting aside the physical aspect of the date (e.g., being physically together at the end). Instead, just be attentive and listen. If you are attentively and actively listening to the woman with whom you are interacting, it’s nearly impossible to be creepy.
Your style is important to your potential dates
You’re aware that I had to change gears to look stylish! Now, you’ve worked with thousands upon thousands of men. Is style a factor in a man’s success with dating? Why or why not? Totally!
Although you don’t have to be a GQ cover candidate to attract women to your life, having a confident style can make a difference in your relationship.
Many women don’t care if you have a particular brand of watch, shirt or shoe. You will attract many women if you are happy with your appearance.
- Your clothes should be tailored to your body
- You should wear the right outfits for each occasion
- At the very least, you need to take care of yourself to keep your health and appearance good.
There are many things we could discuss, but the most important thing is that your style should reflect your lifestyle and personality. This will help her to understand you better, which is ultimately what dating is all about.