Benefits and Side-Effects of Mesotherapy for Facial Skin Rejuvenation15.11.2021
We all look at ourselves every day and find something we wish to improve. It could be the lines around the eyes or dull skin from too much screen time, or maybe it’s the stubborn fat that won’t go away even though you do all the right exercises. Mesotherapy can help.
Mesotherapy is a non-surgical and minimally invasive procedure that involves multiple injections under the skin or intradermal of a mix of compounds. It has a wide range of uses, especially in cosmetic dermatology. Some of these include: Skin lightening and Anti-aging, Skin Rejuvenation and Cellulite reduction.
Mesolift/Mesoglow is one of the most popular treatments. It improves the texture, tone, and collagen remodelling. This results in general repair and rejuvenation. These injections can be given in very small doses using a variety of compounds such as vitamins, anti-oxidants, and plant extracts. According to the needs of each patient, the volume and depth of the mesotherapy needle penetration, as well as the number of sessions required for different uses, will vary. This must be determined and treated by a certified dermatologist at Apollo Spectra Hospital in Kondapur Hyderabad.
What are the steps involved in mesotherapy?
Dr Saurabh Shah (Dermatologist at Bhatia Hospital, Mumbai) shares that a misoperation gun and insulin syringes can be used to inject the skin with mesosolutions that are rich in micronutrients and antioxidants to revitalize and revitalise it. Vitamins and antioxidants in the injections stimulate cells to produce collagen, elastin and other nutrients. Many meso-solutions contain hyaluronic acids, which triggers ‘neocollasses’, i.e. The skin is given a youthful, fresh appearance by the production of new collagen. They can reduce wrinkles. Tranexamic acid and Glutathione-based meso-solutions help reduce skin pigmentation. Subcutaneous fat can be reduced by L-carnitine and Phosphatidylcholine shots. Biotin and minoxidil-based injections can be used to control hair fall and promote hair growth.
What are the uses of mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy can address many hair and skin problems, including hair loss or dehydration. This gentle technique gives the skin hydration and keeps the skin cells working at their best. Dr Rinky Kapoor, Consultant Dermatologist, Cosmetic Dermatologist & The Esthetic Clinics Dermato-Surgeon shares that mesotherapy can be used for:
- Increase collagen production for tightening and supple skin
- Help in weight loss by removing fat pockets
- Post-weight loss and pregnancy: Get rid of stretch marks
- Over time, you can fade acne scars and other scarring
- Get healthier, younger-looking skin
- You can moisturize your skin from the inside.
- Tannish and reduce skin pigmentation
- Recover from hair loss
- Eliminate the double chin
- Reduce fine lines
- Reduce cellulite
What are the benefits mesotherapy has?
Explains Dr Rinky Kapoor, Dermato-Surgeon. The formula used to inject the cream into the skin or scalp is key to Mesotherapy’s maximum effectiveness. One mesotherapy cocktail may contain as many as 50 ingredients. A mesotherapy gun delivers the injections. Those who do not like needles can choose to have no needle mesotherapy. There are many pros and benefits to mesotherapy.
- It doesn’t just sit on the skin; it works under the skin to provide long-term benefits.
- This process is quick and requires minimal intervention.
- Regular mesotherapy sessions can help increase skin’s natural antiaging ability.
- Lipolysis: Reduce subcutaneous fat and cellulite
- Skin Rejuvenation and glow
- No bandages and low downtime
- Reduce skin pigmentation
- Promote hair growth
- There are no scars or pain
- Hair fall can be controlled
Is there any side effect to mesotherapy?
Some side effects of mesotherapy treatment could occur. Side effects of mesotherapy include redness, stinging, and burning sensations that can last up to two to three hour at the injection sites. Patients with sensitive skin may experience bruising around their eyes, cheeks, and jawline. The swelling and bruising can last up to two days and peak between 8-24 hours and 3 days after treatment. They will usually resolve with cold compresses or routine anti-inflammatory tablet. Very rarely, patients will experience hardening or nodules at the injection site. This may be a reason to administer a short course antibiotics. Avoid fake products and false claims. Always verify the authenticity of any brand and speak with your dermatologist before you decide to try mesotherapy.
These are some frequently asked questions about mesotherapy
- Botox vs Mesotherapy: Botox is a treatment that injects nutrients into deeper skin folds, while Mesotherapy stops wrinkles and lines. Botox is better for those stubborn furrows. Botox injections are used to achieve beautiful lips and beautiful faces, just like Bollywood celebrities. Botox injections can be used to enhance the lips and facial features. Botox injections are painless and numb the area around your lips.
- Who is eligible to receive mesotherapy? You can remove excess fat and cellulite from your abdomen, thighs, stomach, buttocks or hips. You can opt for mesotherapy. This treatment can reduce wrinkles and lines, and lighten your skin. Mesotherapy can also be helpful if you suffer from baldness.
- What are the guidelines for mesotherapy? Although there is no set or difficult routine after mesotherapy treatment, you should follow the recommendations of your doctor. You should not exert pressure on the injection site. If you are experiencing side effects that disrupt your daily life, consult your doctor immediately.
- What is the average time it takes for mesotherapy to work? To get the results you desire, it may take 3-10 sessions. Mesotherapy is not invasive. You may have to leave Mesotherapy for one day if you are experiencing severe swelling or itching.
- Who is not eligible to receive mesotherapy? Mesotherapy should be used only in extreme cases. You can manage light fat by eating right and exercising regularly.
- How much does mesotherapy cost? The cost of mesotherapy treatment can vary depending on the location.
- Is the mesotherapy result permanent? The majority of treatment results are permanent.
Mesotherapy is not considered a treatment. It is a technique for transforming the body. While traditional fillers are still very popular, mesotherapy has been fast rising in popularity to improve the skin’s appearance and give it a glow. Mesotherapy, which is a non-surgical injectable technique, involves multiple injections to the skin and hair to deliver micro amounts vitamins, minerals, nutrients growth factors, peptides antioxidants and trace elements to the epidermis or dermis layers of the skin.
Dr Michael Pistor, an American physician, developed Mesotherapy. It is a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure that uses micro-injections to administer pharmaceutical preparations (primarily macrominerals and. micronutrients are substances that inject plant extracts, vitamins and antioxidants into the skin. These micro-injections were initially injected into subcutaneous tissue to reduce fat. It is now used for cosmetic purposes, including skin rejuvenation and hair regrowth.